LEAN STARTUP MACHINE / Weekend bootcamp for Entrepreneurs, Co-Founder
I co-founded Lean Startup Machine, a weekend bootcamp that teaches Lean Startup methodologies, a valuable framework of tools, techniques and resources designed to help early-stage companies identify key customers and quickly evolve their product. It's a single weekend that will change the way you approach building a startup.
LSM now operates in more than 30 cities, across 5 continents, and has more than 1,000 alumni. I departed in March, 2011 to start Alchemy.
• Idea to first event in 3 weeks
• Expanded to 4 cities within first six months (NYC -> Chicago -> SF -> Boston)
• Events capped at 50 people; average waiting list is 20.
• Sponsors include Dave McClure + 500 Startups, Microsoft Biz Spark, Unbounce, Profounder
• NY Times: "Why Facebook Moved Out West"
• Forbes.com: "Tech Startup Communities, NYC On The Rise"
• Startup Lessons Learned: "A month is fifteen weekends"